What We Believe:
– the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, and authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world. (2 Timothy 3:16)
– that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (2 Cor 13:14)
– in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to the earth in power and in glory to rule a thousand years. (Matt 16:16)
– in the blessed hope which is the rapture of the church as Christ’s coming. (Titus 2:13)
– regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. (John 3:3-5)
– the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. (I Pet 1:18-19)
– the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. (Gal 5:16)
– the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2-4 is given to believers that ask for it. (Acts 2:39)
– in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the one unto everlasting life and the other unto everlasting damnation. (John 5:28, 29)
– in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church.
Who We Are:
– Our identity is Christ. Our distinction is Holy Spirit. God is our Father. We are His people, called and chosen, with one voice, created to be salt and light in our homes first, then the world.
– This is a house of prayer, prophetic proclamation, priestly intercession and Davidic praise and worship. We are governed by the Scriptures – 66 books – and the One who breathed them, not the traditions of men, neither the spirit of the age (Ephesians 2:2), but the Spirit of grace. (Zechariah 12:10; Hebrews 10:29).
– While it is still day, we draw near to our God with expectant hearts, seeking the glory of the only One who saves, fulfilling the ministry that was entrusted to us: to seek those who are lost, bruised and blind, who are called by that Wonderful name, King of kings, and Lord of lords, the living God – Jesus.